Oct 21, 2017
– replaced lights for 2x and 3x
– replaced coin door lights
– cleaned main playfield.
– adjusted trough switches
– dis-assembled the disc opto switch sensor, cleaned and re-assembled.
– replaced a light on the left side
Twilight Zone is still down.
-Balls were all stuck in the slot machine scoop. A metal bracket underneath the playfield is broken and responsible and will need to be replaced. A quick look online showed it available at around $30.
– replaced a light on the piano scoop
– all 3 pop bumpers needed to be re-assembled on the top side of the playfield.
– did some switch tests in the diagnostic menu.